Strengthening the Rule of Law
The Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions (SCJS) Group is made up of three organisations:
SCJS UK is a public sector operator, working on behalf of and under the control of the UK Government, and as a trusted delivery partner for projects financed by the European Commission. It is a not for profit organisation supporting the development of criminal justice processes and ‘Rule of Law’ initiatives worldwide;
SCJS Europe, established under Belgian law as an international not for profit organisation (AISBL), whose purpose is to support the development of criminal justice processes and ‘Rule of Law’ initiatives worldwide;
SCJS Asia, established as a limited company in Pakistan and with an operational centre in Islamabad from which capacity building initiatives across Asia can be based.
The SCJS Group specialises in delivering international capacity building initiatives, transnational development projects, impact assessments, training and advisory services. Our activities contribute to overarching ‘Rule of Law’ principles primarily in the criminal justice sector. We have significant experience in successfully implementing difficult projects in the most challenging environments.
SCJS is an approved supplier on both the Conflict,Stability and Security Fund (CSSF) and Prosperity Fund frameworks. In additional we are certified by the EU Commission as a full Mandated Body for the purposes of delivering Twinning projects.
Confidentiality and integrity are essential in enabling the SCJS Group to build sustainable partnerships between Ministries, Agencies and Public Administrations. It has a particular focus on improving the safety of citizens and communities by delivering projects that support victims and witnesses of crime.
- "Zoonotic disease research activities in Southeast Asia: Understanding the mechanism of emergence of beta-coronavir… https://t.co/kT9IAoN6yU 2 weeks ago
- International collaboration during the #COVID19 pandemic is as important as ever. Sharing experiences and knowledge… https://t.co/QoGmL6dRIJ 2 weeks ago
- The 15th webinar in the @UNICRI series takes place on the 23rd March. The theme is "Zoonotic disease research activ… https://t.co/XCgvrl7gvb 3 weeks ago
- 'Good Practice in Chemical Waste Management' provides the theme for the next webinar series in the delivery of… https://t.co/EUzU3mr7EM 4 weeks ago
- RT @ICAnetWorld : @ICAnetWorld is delighted to welcome on board our new Member @SCJS_UK ! SCJS specialises in the fields of #CriminalJustice… 1 month ago
Sustainable Criminal Justice Solutions
SCJS UK (CIC)
Registered in England and Wales No. 07869789.
Registered Office, SCJS, Chandlery Building, School Lane, Southampton, SO31 4NB
UK VAT Registration Number 127373415
SCJS Europe (AISBL)
Registered in Belgium N° 0718920448
35 Square de Meeus, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
SCJS Asia (SMC-Private) Limited
Registered in Pakistan N° 0146401
Synergy Business Consulting, Office 2, Block 15C, Main Ibn-e-sina Road, G11/3, Islamabad, Pakistan